Kishore Ajwani Biography
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Birth||25th February 1978|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Profession||Journalist and Editor|
|Age||42 in (2020)|
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi|
|College||1 – Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar |
2 – Delhi School of Economics, New
3 – Mudra Institute of
|Qualification||B.E. (Electronics Engineering|
|Diploma||1 – Post Graduate Diploma in |
2 – Post Graduate Diploma in
|Hobbies||Travelling and Reading|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Favourite Food||Daal Chawal|
|Favourite Writers||Sharad Joshi and Munshi Premchand,|
|Father||Yet to Update|
|Mother||Yet to Update|
|Brother||Yet to Update|
|Sister||Yet to Update|
|Wife||Yet to Update|
|Kishore Ajwani Son||Zuber|
|Debut News Channel||Zee News (2001-2008)|
|Present New Channel||News18 India (2020)|
Social media Accounts
Twitter – Kishore Ajwani
Facebook – Kishore Ajwani
1. Before getting into the field of journalism. Kishore Ajwani worked for Exclusive Handicrafts as a International Marketing Manager.
2. He even worked for DD Sports for a good one year of time as a anchor.
3. His first news channel was Zee News, working as a Deputy Executive Producer (2001 – 2008). Anchoring a Prime time show named as ‘Badi khabar’.
4. After Resigning from Zee News, he started working with ABP News also known as Stars News (2008 – 2016).
5. After discontinuing from ABP News in the year 2016, he got a chance to work work News18 India as a Deputy Managing Director and holding a new prime time show as a host named as ‘Sau Baat Ki Ek Baat’ .
6. He is highly educated person after clearing his engineering Degree, he cleared PG Diploma in International Marketing and PG Diploma in