Sunita Ahuja Biography
|Name||Sunita Munjal Ahuja|
|Date of Birth||15th June 1967|
|Age||53 Years (2020)|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Residence||Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Yet to Update|
|College||Yet to Update|
|Qualification||Yet to Update|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Music|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Favourite Actress||Manisha Koirala and Preity Zinta|
|Father||Yet to Update|
|Mother||Yet to Update|
|Marriage Date||11th March 1987|
Social media Accounts
Instagram – Sunita Ahuja
Twitter – Sunita Ahuja
1. Sunita Ahuja was born in a really unique mixture of families as on one side her mother was Nepali and on other side her father was a Punjabi.
2. There was a buzz around during the shooting of “Hadd Kardi Apne”, that Govinda and Rani Mukherji having an affair. This particular incident gave a sting to their marriage life.
3. In the year 1987, Govinda and Sunita tied the knot and got married, but even after getting married they never shared it with the fans nor the media. She said in an interview that Govinda was on his peak and Marital status always affects the fans, due to which they kept it as a secret and reveled it after the birth of their Tina.
4. Govinda in a meeting with the Stardust magazine uncovered that he had been infatuated with Neelam Kothari and it was a happenstance that he got drew in with Sunita. He told that during the shoot of one of his movies he needed to play out an adoration scene with the actress yet couldn’t do as such. Along these lines, his senior sibling prompted him to maintain an undertaking in control to get the experience. It was then that he began dating Sunita and their issue quit fooling around.
5.Before getting married, Govinda and Sunita used to communicate through letters and while in this continuation, one of the letter was got caught by his mother and opposed the relationship as he was an actor with a well known face in the industry.
6. Both Sunita and Govinda have different nature and character which used to create differences between them.
7. She used to deny taking a parts in dancing competition with Govinda as she was a high profile girl with some standards, were as Govinda was small town boy.
8. They again celebrated their wedding after crossing 25 years of togetherness. Govinda reveled that this decision was taken by his mother as she wanted a “Sampoorna Vivaah”. Govinda added –
Not that Sunita and I were not married all these years. We had just gone through a formal Gandharva Vivah back in 1987. But now we went through all the rituals.”
9. She is a real animal lover and owns a pair of dogs.