Yogi Adityanath Biography
|Real Name||Ajay Singh Bisht|
|Name||Mahanth Yogi Adityanath|
|Birthplace||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Date of Birth||5th June 1972|
|Home Town||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Feeding animals and Swimming|
|Political Party||Bharthiya Janata Party(BJP)|
|School||Private school in Pauri, Uttarakhand, India|
|College||Garhwal University, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc)|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Father||Anand Singh Bisht|
|Brother||Mahendra Singh Bisht and Shailendra|
|Guru||Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj|
|Career( Non Political )||1) – Chief Priest of Gorakhnath Math under the influence of Mahant Avaidyanath(1990)|
|Career( Political )||1) – In 1998 he become the youngest MP(Gorakhpur) at the age of 26 and continued from 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014.|
2) – From 1998 to 1999 he worked in Departments like Committee on Food,Civil Supplies, Public distribution and its Sub-Committee-B in Department of sugar and edible oils, Member of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home affairs.
3) – From 1999 to 2000 he worked in Committee on food, Civil Supplies and public Distribution, Member of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
4) – In 2004 he worked in Committee on Government assurance, Committee on External Affairs, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
5) – In 2009 he worked for Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture
6) – On 19th March 2017 he became the 21st Chief Minister of Utter Pradesh.
|Joining Dates||1) – Chief Minister of Utter Pradesh |
(19th March 2017).
2) – Member of legislative Council, Uttar Pradesh (18th September 2017)
Social media account
Twitter – Yogi Adityanath
1. He is a Chief Editor of ‘Hindi Weekly’ and Monthly Magazine ‘Yogvani’.
2. Some his books are – 1- ‘Yaugik Shatkarm’
- Yaugik Shatkarm
- Hindu Rashtra Nepal: Atit
- Hathayog: Swaroop evam Sadhna
- Vartmaan evam Bhavisya
- Rajyog: Swaroop evam Sadhana
3. He is a real animal lover and give lots of attention of Gaushala’s and try to spend some time in Gaushala, located in Gorakhnath Math.
4. He left his house at a very young age and was associated with Ram Mandir Movement.
5. His Estimated Net worth is 75 Lakhs (2020) and as a member of Parliament, he receives some allowances.